Holistic Dental Melbourne CBD aims to ensure you have your teeth well into your later years in life. In order to do this we share how to maintain dental heath in your life.
Good dental hygiene is best commenced from a young age so that a routine can be established to encourage regular brushing, flossing and dental maintenance check-ups.
The Impact of Good Dental Health
Being able to smile freely and confidently has a positive impact on your mental health and allows for greater positive social engagement. Having good oral hygiene is not only good for your mouth and teeth, it is also important for your confidence.
As a professional Dentist in Melbourne, your dental health and ability to smile is of utmost importance.
If you don’t take very good care of your dental health you may find problems appear linked to cardiovascular problems, infections and other health conditions.
10 Tips From Your Local Dentist Melbourne CBD for Dental Health
Having a routine should help to make your dental health a priority in your life and become like second nature. These tips are highly recommended by our Melbourne Dentists.
- Set a reminder or alarm if you want to establish a routine for brushing and flossing.
- Make sure you brush in the morning and before bed.
- Floss after each meal to prevent the build-up of plaque.
- Rinse after each brush and floss to remove any particles left.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- Maintain a healthy diet relative to your lifestyle and avoid tobacco use.
- Ensure your vitamin intake is adequate especially if pregnant.
- Speak with our Melbourne Dentists about regular check-ups to suit you.
- Make your next appointment before you leave our Dental Clinic so you don’t have to worry about when the next visit should be and put a reminder in your phone.
- Keep your dental appointments to ensure your mouth and teeth are kept in top condition.
Why Our Clients Choose us as Their Dentist Melbourne
Dr Prakash Kamath has over 20 years experience with an impressive study and practice history and extensive list of professional memberships. Heleads a friendly team who are passionate about ensuring you maintain your dental health and are provide with the best possible solution for your dental problems. He has a gentle approach that is appreciated by many, especially those who suffer anxiety at the thought of dental work.
We use up to date technology and dental application to ensure you get the very best outcome.
We welcome you to call us to find out more about our dental team and how our Dentist in Melbourne CBD can assist you to maintain dental health in your life.